Thursday, September 10, 2009

Checking In




Paintings SOLD


We have a lot going on lately, so I haven't had a chance to check in. The 'fun' has been visiting with Family and Friends. The 'Work' is tiling our shower/bath and getting ready for new carpet in two of our bedrooms...need to do some wall painting...which I'm very slow at. More fun...a few paintings in progress, and I've started my 'Table Leg Doll' from Jane's class. I'll have to post a before picture. OH, and I almost forgot all of the yard work...which I need to get to before our daughter goes back to college. She's holding down the coffee shop, so I can get a few things done.




We've, also, started walking the hills in our neighborhood. The dogs LOVE IT! We get the leash out and they start jumping up and down for joy! GusGus thinks I'm too slow...I haven't ran in 5 years...so it's going to be a while until I can keep up with him! The Vet did say he had the little legs of an athlete. I'll have to try to get a picture of him on a walk. He's just so HAPPY...I laugh the whole time watching him.




Ok, back to work! I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Deb

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Great paintings as usual, Deb...I LOVE the expression on the second kitty's face especially!
Sounds like you have been a very busy girl!!
Tracey :)

Candy said...

Isn't it amazing how full of joy dogs are? Jim says that Rosie and Briscoe never have a bad day. They wake up every morning ready to greet the day with a smile and go for a walk.