Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tophatter Live Auctions

Hi! I've been very, very busy finding new ways, and places, to sell my artwork. Not leaving much time for making art, but it's been fun. There are two new sites, to me anyway, that I am very excited about. The first is, Tophatter. I think this auction house is going to be a lot of fun to sell and buy from. It's a real, live auction house! I am selling my first print, Frida Dog, on Monday, Feb. 20th, at 9:00. Wish me luck. And, then, there's a site that's been around a while.... Artist Rising. I, actually, signed up a while ago, but forgot about it. You upload your artwork, and they do the work selling your prints. (My shop isn't coming up, yet...not sure how long that takes) They have framing available, too! You can sell originals, also, but I haven't looked into that, yet. I will let you know how things go. Especially with the Tophatter auction. I think it's going to be fun to watch.

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

How very cool! I sure do wish you luck!!!

Autumn Leaves said...

I also wish you luck, Deb!