Friday, January 29, 2010

New FOX print

Hi!  Happy Friday!!!
I am really excited about the matte Legion Entrada Rag 290 paper that I discovered.  It's been at the printers, I just never tried it, but I am so happy that I finally did!  It looks like watercolor paper and is archival, as well as their ink, to 150 years!  So, I have printed my "Fox" using this paper, and I'm very happy with the results.  I, also, had a glossy "Fox" 8" X 8"  print made, and will be adding it to my Etsy shop by tomorrow. 



Well, I'm off the the Espresso shop, and then to a dance concert, which our youngest is dancing in, tonight.  It's a good Friday!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Deb

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You have a good weekend too...the fox is stunning!

Autumn Leaves said...

What a beautiful painting! While I adore that gorgeous little fox, it is those autumn leaves that really grab me. So pretty, Deb!

Candy said...

I love the fox!

Anya said...

Wow!!
Its almost magical
that little fox painting !!!

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

I wanted you to know how much you inspire me. Your work makes me happy! I gave you a public thank you in my latest post for supporting my blog.

http://creativesprinkle.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html

Amanda said...

i love your work!!! very nice fox:D
Cheers
Mandy