Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LET IT SNOW!!!

I LOVE SNOW!!! Rory, GusGus, Rudy and I had a wonderful morning looking at the snow by the Christmas Tree. I just had to take a bunch of pictures...here are a few of them.




My Mom gave me this little Santa when I was 3 years old.  I'm not saying how old Santa is, but he's been around for many Christmases.

Rudy checking out the tree with his tail jingling merrily; GusGus wondering why I'm so excited, and why I'm taking pictures so early in the morning, and Rory still in bed...not quite awake.
 

4 comments:

Candy said...

Deb, your lovely photos put me in the holiday mood!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Everything sure looks pretty, even the brrrrrrrr snow! I hope you have a most joyous holiday season!

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous photos, Deb. We haven't a drop of snow here. Wonder if we'll get any?

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - ah snow - hoping we get some for Christmas - your kitties are looking like they are ready for Santa - Hope you have a Merry Christmas my friend.