Sunday, March 25, 2012

Playing With Picture Frames









I've spent the day playing with Picture Frames, and thought that I would share this site, if you don't already know about it. You can upload your photos/paintings and then have fun trying different mats and frames...save them to a gallery...and I used the images to show what my prints would look like framed in my stores. I have ordered frames from this site, and they are wonderful! I happen to like prints framed without matting, so I experimented with both. If you go to the site...I warn you...it's addicting!!!

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

These look fabulous and thank you for sharing the site!!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Oh Deb I love it! Your paintings look aweome and no I had not heard of that site but was looking for something like that last year and could not find anything! I think it definitely enhances artwork and I can hardly wait to give it a try. THANKS so much!!!
Tina xo

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those all are fun frames!