Sunday, September 11, 2011

Painting and Crocheting







Our lives have been very busy...having three family members in the hospital at once! They are all doing better now, and we are very grateful for that. We, also, have a wedding to plan! Our youngest daughter is getting married...and we found her dress on our first trip to the Bridal Boutique! It's gorgeous...and so is she! :-)










I have managed to complete a little more on the commission I've been working on...and I'm sharing a picture of the progress there. I plan to finish it this coming week. And, being inspired by our beautiful new granddaughter...I found my crochet hooks, ordered an adorable pattern for crocheted hats, and completed two while watching TV the other night. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to crochet. I'm thinking I may put a few hats in my Etsy Shop soon...after I complete the commission of course!










Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

While my big floor loom stares at me, I have also been getting the yen to knit. Not to mention painting. I haven't knitted, barely am painting, and just trying to find time to breathe, all the while waiting for my 4th grandchild (and 3rd granddaughter) to make her entrance. She is 3 days late now... Those hats are gorgeous! Are they for the new little one? Oh! And the painting is just fabulous too!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those hats are so cute, but that painting is stunning!