Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I was thinking about this past year today,  and how I want my life to be in 2015.  Three songs, that were very popular this year, came to mind.  Happy, Shake it Off, and Let it go.  All of these songs provide a great message, and I am thinking this is what I want 2015 to look like.  The songs are saying... Don't let fear run your life, and be Happy!  Good advice, and I'm going to take it. 

I plan to post more often, and I am looking forward to reading your blogs, and visiting more.

So, have a wonderful New Years' Eve, and a Happy New Years' Day!!!!!

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope your 2015 is fantastic! Happy New Year from all of us!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dearest Deb - So glad to see you back. I wish you the most joyous of New Years. Have a great one and I will be looking forward to your posts. Hugs