Thursday, October 10, 2013

Free Shipping at Society6



Hi!  I haven't posted about it yet, but I've opened a Society6 Shop, and I have had fun filling it.  Still have a lot more to do, but I'm thinking they are going to be a great company to work with.  I have a link to share for Free Shipping until October 13th.  I've just ordered two bags, to see if they look as great as they do in the photos.  I like the way they look on their page!  Very cute.  Cute Pillows, too.  Another Artist has been ordering their pillow covers, and says that they are beautiful.  Here's the link if you would like to start Christmas Shopping, or are in need of tote bags, prints, or pillows! FREESHIPPING

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Great looks, Deb!! Good luck with this new venture!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sounds like a cool place to shop!

Debbie Nolan said...

Deb - this sounds exciting...I stopped over to visit. Your art on those bags looks lovely. I am sure you will be successful. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Diana said...

So Adorable, I love the bags.. love,Diana