Friday, August 24, 2012

Friendly Fur Stole




Our Summer has been flying by!  I've been so busy, and having a great time being busy!  We just returned from a family, beach, camping trip; that was a lot of fun.  We took all 4 dogs, and being able to run free on the beach...just looked like the best thing in the world!  They were actually smiling with their whole bodies!  I've, also, been working on paintings for a show.  A local bank contacted me and asked if I would like to hang some of my paintings in the bank. " Well, YES!!!"  So, I've been painting non-stop.  I've been meaning to post some Work In Progress pictures...and here they are!  The painting is pretty much finished now, so I'll post those pictures tomorrow.  I call this painting, "Friendly Fur Stole".  Have a great weekend!  

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Looking good, but that is not unusual for your beautiful art!

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh I do love the whimsy of this piece and the leaves on her bodice? Gorgeous! Congratulations on having a wonderful place to hang your work!

Anonymous said...

Hello, it's nice to meet you!
I love your paintings very much, you did such a great job on them! I love to paint as well.....

Congratulations on being able to hang your art pieces in public! Have a great day!



Ciao Bella
Sensible Sarah

Candy said...

Deb, I love it!