Sunday, July 22, 2012

So Beautiful!






If you are ever in Oregon; I highly recommend driving over the McKenzie Pass.  It truly is a wonderland.  You have gorgeous shades of green everywhere, wildflowers, majestic snow covered mountains, hiking trails  leading to amazing waterfalls, and thrown in here and there...massive lava beds that cut through the greenery like huge gray and black rivers.  We spent yesterday exploring a few trails and came upon Proxy Falls.  So beautiful, but what really caught my eye was a pool at the bottom of one of the falls.  The green trees reflecting in the pool..... absolutely mesmerizing. Yes, it really did look like this!  I think I'm going to have to try and paint it...

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is such a pretty place!

Autumn Leaves said...

Oregon and Washington both have places such as this and yes indeed, they are beautiful. Hope you do paint it and I can't wait to see!