Friday, January 28, 2011

Calico Kitty


This week went so fast! I had quite a bit of Espresso business to take care of, so I didn't get to paint until today. I decided that I should finish a painting that I started, probably a year ago. Sort of a Folk Art, Calico Cat, sitting in front of white blossoms. I think I need to come up with a Valentine painting next. I do love Valentine's Day!!!


I was very surprised, when I went to my Cafepress store, to see that they have iPhone and iPad covers that you can dress-up with a picture or artwork. I had a lot of fun adding images to several cases. Now I need to decide which one I want. I need a new case for my iPhone. This will be fun! I've been away too long; there's so much to catch up on. Sure is fun, though!!!


Have a great evening!!!

Deb



4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh to be so content as this kitty! Lovely piece, Deb!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is very, very pretty!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Oh I love the painting Deb! That little kitty reminds me of my little calico girl Jillie Bean!
Have fu with the iPad cover design and a great weekend!
Tina xo

Tracey said...

LOVE the calico kitty!!!