Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rudy Inspired Painting

SOLD


Good Morning!


I just finished my first Rudy inspired painting. Rudy is the kitty that was living at our espresso shop, but is now living with us. The girls wanted to name him Farcus...after the character in A Christmas Story...he had yellow eyes. I didn't like that so much, so his name is Rudy Farcus. Whatever his name...he is a wonderful guy and we love him!




Have a wonderful day! I'm off to vacuum up Rudy fur before the boys from England get here. Our youngest daughter met Daniel while working at Disney World. They were both in the college program. Daniel and two of his friends are visiting us in Oregon! I hear one of the boys loves dogs...he's coming to the right house...we have 4 now.

3 comments:

Anya said...

LOVELY words :)

Wow !!
He is a BEAUTY
sooooooooo white and yellow eyes!!

Tracey said...

Rudy is so handsome...I love the painting too!
:) Tracey

Deb Harvey said...

Thank you, Anya and Tracey!

Rudy says Thank you, too! He loves compliments!

A friend, Cindy, bought the Rudy painting because it reminded her of her Lily. Lily passed away last year...so I think the painting should be called Lily now. I'm sure Rudy won't mind, he loves to pose, so I'm sure I'll have lots of Rudy paintings. He really is a cat in a million!!!

Thank you, again!
Deb