Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn and Nibblefest

It's raining!!!  We have had a very dry Summer, and the rain feels so good.  The leaves are starting to change color, too, and I'm thinking about making soup.  It's my favorite time of the year!  On another note...I was going to post my Nibblefest entry for this month, the other day, and didn't get around to it.  The theme is Furry Friends, and my furry friend is a cat woman I call Ruby.  She reminds me of our Rudy, who is helping me out in the photo.  There are a lot of great paintings this month; if you're looking for art.  Have a wonderful rest of your week!!!

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

The Ruby duo is most beautious!

Diana said...

Hi Deb, that is cute!! She reminds me of Gran's kitty. love to you,Diana

Debbie Nolan said...

Deb - so glad you are back. I am just catching up on your posts. Wonderful photo of Ruby and her painted self. Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Hope you enjoy that rain. Hugs!