Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Studio

WOW!  It's been a while since I've been here.  We've had a couple of family members going through some health issues, helped move two of our daughters, and I have moved my studio to a space that is a little bigger!  The snow and ice have slowed us down, a bit...like most everyone else.  I am so happy that it's starting to warm up!!!  We are now looking forward to the Holidays, and fun with family and friends!  Here are a few photos of the new studio, snow, and my GusGus...he's ready for Christmas!
Still some work to do...but, it's close!

Everything has a place!

Still have to get paintings on the wall...

All ready for Christmas!

And, it's still here a week later!

GusGus loves looking out this window
New Studio View!  No blank wall!!!

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You new studio looks great, the snow...not so much!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - your studio is lovely and I especially see inspiration coming because of that lovely window. Gus looks so adorable. I know you will have a great Christmas. Take care and enjoy that studio.