Friday, May 31, 2013

Pineapple Ginger and Coconut

I am having so much fun making healthy smoothies with my new blender!  Then I got to thinking...I have quite a few pretty glasses, so I'll share those, too.  We'll see if Rudy wants to be included...he loves the camera more than GusGus or Rory, but that's not saying much.  I did catch him with the Pineapple/Ginger/Coconut smoothie...
The Waterford Crystal goblet is a wedding gift from my Grandmother. 
 
                            I cut fresh pineapple into chunks...and popped them into the freezer.  A few days later I added; about a 1" piece of fresh ginger, and coconut water...blended it all up...and it is great!

5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

My Mom makes some of those thing too and I always run when the blender starts up!

Autumn Leaves said...

That sounds yummy!

Candy said...

Pretty and delicious! I think I'll try one. Rudy in the photo is a nice touch!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.