Friday, September 7, 2012

My Review of Animal Print Background Business Cards


Nice Product

By Deb from Oregon on 9/7/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy to use, Good Quality, reasonable price

Best Uses: Making Custom Cards

I like this site because I can use my artwork to design custom business cards for my business. The site is easy to use and affordable. Only down side I have found is if you are not aware that your image is too dark, they print the cards anyway. So, you need to make sure you have a good image. Also, the better quality paper is worth the money. The cards look much better using higher quality paper.

My Custom Business Card

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product, Made with Product, Custom Business Card

(legalese)

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I do like your cards with your fox and hound, Deb. So cool! Wish I had need of business cards!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is terrific, I need some. Where do I find them?