Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fevrier Chat


This is my new painting, "Fevrier Chat", or "February Cat". He's a mixed media piece; created with paper from an old book written in French, and acrylic paint. I was going to write more, but my husband is waiting to watch American Idol...so, I best go for now. Let's see if I can get the painting on this page...I am learning how to use a new computer, and a new picture editing program. Not an easy thing for me!!! But, it's good to learn new things...I keep telling myself.

5 comments:

Pamela Holderman said...

Ahh what a sly gorgeous cat...is the bird safe? Just love this one!

jaipur chat said...

nice blog

Autumn Leaves said...

What a beautiful and spring-y piece! I love it!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That one is very pretty!

Jane said...

I love how you just gave this cat so much color, wonderfully original. I love to look at American Idol too!