Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Ornament Time!













I watch Martha Stewart every morning. I find her show to be very inspirational and full of great ideas. Most of the time I don't actually get around to making the crafts, but the other day I was so enamored with Melissa Sweet's adorable Ornaments...I just had to make one of my own. I don't think it's quite finished, but pretty much. I plan to make a few more, too. They are so much fun! My granddaughter has one started, as well. I'll post a picture of her ornament when she's finished. Also, check out Melissa's book "Balloons Over Broadway".

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Very pretty! I want my tree up now!

Candy said...

Deb, this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This is just so fun, so delightful, and oh so whimsical!

Les Créations du Paon d'Or said...

Oh lovely, well done !