Saturday, October 8, 2011

Christmas Cat Painting







The rain has stopped, finally, and it's a beautiful Autumn day here in Oregon. My little dog, GusGus, and I have had fun walking in the forest...looking at the gorgeous fall leaves! And, it's started me thinking... about Christmas...and how close it is! So, I've painted a "Christmas Cat". He may or may not be my Christmas Card this year. I have another Winter painting in mind...and then I'll choose. I really want a Winter landscape painting for above our fireplace, and I have a vision...it's just, Yet to be seen, if I can pull it off.










6 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

LOVE!!!

He looks so soulful.

Autumn Leaves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Of course you can pull it off! You have that magical touch, Deb. Still, this is one fine Santa kitty!

manomij said...

I couldn'tthink of christmas yet but this has got me in the mood, lovely

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love, love, love it! I'd better see why my Christmas tree isn't up yet!

Anya said...

Its so beautiful
Love your glasses from the Xmas Cat
so so cute ...
Very creative and its "Wow"!!