Friday, March 5, 2010

It's FRIDAY!

What a Friday it is, too!  I am very excited about being included on EBSQ Friday Five blog! (www.blog.ebsq.com)   Thank you, Amanda!  You made my Friday extra bright!  Happy Birthday, too!

I've been extra busy with the Espresso Shop, lately, so I've been away longer than I've wanted to be.  I want everyone to know...that I really appreciate your posts and your wonderful comments!  I, also, enjoy your blogs, so very much!!!  I can't wait to catch up!

When I'm shopping, I always have to check out the flowers...first!  I posted the pretty lime green flowers that I had in my kitchen window, a while ago.  Well, here are the flowers, white with that lovely lime green in the center, that are making me smile while I do the dishes now.  How can you not feel wonderful when you have pretty flowers all around you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  (I hope to post my newest Colorful Cat, soon, so check back later.)
Deb

6 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Aww! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I couldn't resist including your spring flowers in the Friday Five. We are all just desperate for Spring!!

Hugs,
Amanda

Anya said...

Happy Friday
(its here almost saturday .... LOL)

Love your flowers so lovely :-)

Have a happy weekend

Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :-)

Diane said...

Beautiful flowers and sun!! We have sun today AND tomorrow :D

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

Autumn Leaves said...

Sigh...just absolutely pretty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers, lovely arrangement too! Have a sweet day!