Friday, August 28, 2009

The Espresso Shop Kitty











The hot weather in Oregon this year has been wonderful for growing flowers. I wish I'd known how great it was going to be and I would have planted more! Well, I finally remembered to take a few pictures of the Espresso Shop with the flowers, and the Espresso Shop Kitty. I showed pictures of Rudy...the white kitty that came to the shop and went home with me. Well, now we have Kitty at the shop. (The word is out, I guess) She was afraid of us, at first, but after finding out that we would feed her, she's now our friend. I hope to find a good home for her before the weather changes, but if I don't... she'll, most likely, go home with me, too. Eight IS my favorite number. My GusGus won't be happy though.




Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse Noe

Terri said...

We recently had a little visitor too.
I saw we name him Espresso...He it is a he isn't it...must of picked up the sent from the previous white kitty?

I love cats!

Candy said...

Kitty is very pretty. I'm glad she found you.

Your shop is really cute!

Anya said...

Such a sweet little kitten,
I hope you can find a new home for her/him,
or maybe he can stay :)))))
Have a nice weekend ..

Tracey said...

Hi Deb,
Kitty is so pretty! I have a feeling you will be adding another kitty to your home..that is usually what happens to me :)
Tracey